top of page

Daily Wod- Monday 18th

Twisted Twenty- For time

20- Squats

20- Press Ups

20- Burpee's

20- Sit Ups

20- Lunges

20- Wide Arm Press Ups

20- Crunches

20- Tuck Jumps

20- Dips

20- Broard Jumps

Consistency is the key to a healthy life style, eat well, sleep well, train hard and live!

Personally I live by the 80/20 rule. 80% of the time I eat well, train hard and consistently. The other 20% of the time allows you to have the peice of cake you're not meant to have, or miss the odd session without it effecting your health or feeling guitly.

"Diets" are just a quick fix or fad, and should not be carried out for a long amount of time. If you eat chicken and broccoli every day of the year to look good, it certainly dosn't mean you are healthy and getting the nutriton your body needs on the inside.

Studies show that 90% of people who "crash diet" all gain the weight they lost almost instantly after finishing the diet.

Weightloss is a business and they want your money and to give you a quick fix in the shortest time possible.

A healthy life style and consistency thoughout for you and your family is the key to success.

Enjoy your food, enjoy your training, and enjoy your life...

CrossFit is not just about throwing some heavy weights about for an hour. CrossFit is about the community and bringing it closer together, having fun, doing things you never thought was possible, health, fitness, nutrition, feeling great, great sense of achivement, wanting more, plus you get a bloody good work out!

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Follow Us
No tags yet.
Search By Tags
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page