Blog- Sunday 6th

September 6, 2015

####################### NEWS UPDATE #######################
####################### NEWS UPDATE #######################
####################### NEWS UPDATE #######################

 

1. Speed ropes are in! Please collect. Double under work shop will be at 10:30 Sat 12th, £5 deposit, £10 on the day.

 

2. On-Ramp course starts tomorrow at 20:30 arrive 20mins prior, there is still 3 places left so book fast if you know anyone interested or anyone who will benefit from this.

 

3. CSV's 6 week weight loss challenge starts tomorrow at 19:30, same time Wednesday if you can’t make it. Failing that it can all be done online via email. Non-members welcome. Tomorrow’s session will be a heads up of what's involved, education, and further details. Plan starts the following Monday so you have plenty of time to get everything you need. (There is no random foods or items you have to travel to Mongolia to buy!) 95% you can get in Asda, Aldi... and the other 5% I will have in stock if needed, or any other good nutrition/supplement store. PRIZES TO BE WON, INCLUDING A MONTH FREE MEMBERSHIPS. What have you got to lose? Apart from you waste line! Only £25. Come along tomorrow and decide if this is for you!

 

4. This week will be a test/assessment week, consisting of a number of workouts, tests of strength, speed, endurance... This will be a perfect chance to see where you are, test and push yourself. The coaches will record all your scores, times and weights. We will repeat this week in 12 weeks’ time, so you can see how far you have progressed and improved! We will be kicking off the week bright and early tomorrow morning. Sunday or open gym will be the perfect chance to catch up on any sessions you have missed.

 

5. The monthly challenges are now up and members are already getting stuck into them! Get involved and join in the fun, it is not who has the fasted time, best score... It is you against yourself!  Plus there will be a prize for someone picked at random (out of a hat) who has completed 2 or more of the challenges by the end f the month.

 

 

Please reload

Featured Posts

Welcome to CrossFit Shadow Valley

March 28, 2015

1/1
Please reload

Recent Posts

July 31, 2020

July 15, 2020

February 7, 2020

Please reload

Follow Us
Please reload

Search By Tags
Please reload

Archive
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square

CrossFit Shadow Valley

Brecon House

Mamhilad Park Estate

Pontypool

Torfaen

NP4 OHZ

 

 

 

L: 01495 764444

E: cfshadowvalleyinfo@gmail.com

 

 

 

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Google+ Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
Social Media
  • Facebook Clean
  • Twitter Clean
  • Instagram Clean